The annual meeting of the Irish Society of Urology (ISU) will take place on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th of September in the Clayton Hotel, Cork.
The Call for Abstracts is open and the deadline for abstract submission has been extended to April 24th at 12pm!
We are delighted to announce that this is the first year successful abstracts will be published in European Urology. In order to comply with their guidelines the abstracts must follow specific criteria.
Please take the time to review the attached criteria document before preparing your abstract submission.
Please be advised it is mandatory that the attached criteria are adhered to, abstracts submitted in any other format will not be accepted or considered for presentation.
Successful abstracts will be submitted for publication in the initial format received, it will not be possible to make any changes.
Please note it is not a requirement to be a member of the society to present at the ISU Annual Meeting.
Poster, Oral and Video Sessions:
This year the programme will see the inclusion of a Video Session as well as Poster and Oral Presentations. Abstracts must all be submitted in word format only but noted if video shall be included.
Please Note: Inclusion is at the discretion of the panel.
- Following the review of the criteria document; please develop the abstract using Microsoft Word only (pdf will not be accepted)
- Font Arial, Size 10
- All author hospital affiliations must be in superscript
- Maximum word count 250
- No charts/ tables or diagrams can be used in the submission – text only
- Oral, Poster and/ or Video must be noted at
- Email your abstract as a Word document to email@example.com
- Closing date: Wednesday, 24th April 2019 at 12pm.
Abstracts submitted after this date will not be accepted.
If you have any queries please let us know.
With best wishes,
You can also download this information from the link below:Back to Newsroom