– Overactive bladder treatments
– Female incontinence
– Urinary tract infection
– Pelvic organ prolapse repair
– Male lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS)
– Management of benign prostatic hyperplasia
– Post prostatectomy incontinence
– General urology
Education and Experience
James Forde, an honours medical graduate of UCD (2005), completed his specialist urological training in Ireland in 2015. In 2010 he was also awarded an M.D from Trinity College Dublin. He became a Fellow of the RCSI in Urology in 2014. In 2016 he completed a Fellowship in Voiding Dysfunction at Weill-Cornell Medical College/New York Presbyterian Hospital.
Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9.
Bon Secours Hospital Dublin and Blackrock Clinic.
01 – 8092935 (Beaumont)
01 – 8065621 (Bon Secours Dublin)
01 – 2064564 (Blackrock Clinic)
Nicola (Bon Secours Dublin)
Natalia (Blackrock Clinic)